BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Japanese Poetry

Then it just hit me
And it knocked me to the ground
Defences still down

Light shines so brightly
Through my darkest dreams of night
Life has just begun

All you need is love
Hate is imaginary
Why can't they all see
This isn't how we should be
Smile, for you're given life

Some can end in Hell
When just seemingly Heaven
But this one should last
Happiness surrounding me
Did I find my "Meant to Be?"

His are so bright blue
His innocence showing through
When I look at him
I just know he's being true
His eyes don't lie about love

Can you not see me?
My darkness abounding now
Could this be the end,
Or is it just my nightmare?
Weren't you laying here?
I can't seem to find you now
I think I hear you
Maybe I am paralyzed
Feeling coming back
I am pushing through to find you
Then I awoke to your eyes

I'm not what you think
You should know that I cry too
Wish you would see me
The inside is dark and cold
Is my smile warm?
It feels like I'm a statue
Am I invisible?
Or am I white noise to you?
You will see me now
My noise forms words and actions
Eternity starts today




Japanese poetry came very easy to me. It enabled me to really throw my feelings out without giving too much away which I adore.

0 comments: