BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Screw it.

If you want to hate me then do it
Don't beat around the bush
Don't act too nice
Just hate me already

I wish I could just scream that out to a certain someone and I really wish that person would see this. I can't say it out loud. I'm not here to be treated like SHIT on the bottom of your shoes. I'm human, too. You've made your errors and I've made mine.
Fuck being friends forever. I'm done with pretending.

NOTHING LASTS FOREVER...DON'T EVEN TRY!

3 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

I can tell you are very upset, so I also hope she sees it. Or you need to just talk to her about it.

It's Lerie Now said...

I was at the school today. I wish I could've seen you but their stupid rules...ugh.

Simsbumponablog said...

I'm sorry I'm just now reading this. Next year my prep is 4th period. Try coming then if you can. I wish they had called and asked me. Argh!