BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The BIG Move (I'm kinda scared)

If everything runs smoothly, I will be moving in April. This is going to be the most significant move that I have made thus far. Miss Teach, I'm going to Hawaii. I am moving down there to be with my aunt, her two beautiful baby girls, and her husband (who is in the military.) For awhile I'm going to be a live-in nanny for the two little girls so that Christina can get a job and get everything moving for themselves down there. After that I will probably try to get a job at a hotel, if I don't like living down there I'll simply be back in about 6 months or so. However, if I do enjoy living down there there is no telling when I'll return. I miss you so much already. I only hope to see you at least once before I leave. I just wish that the school visitation rules weren't so strict.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

I'm sure you will love Hawaii. The best time to catch me at school is around 1-2. If I'm not in my room, Pep knows where I am. Try your best to come see me before you go! Love you.