BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break is a Tease!

You never realize how incredible it would be to finally get out of high school and that's where senior-itis sets in. I did become much closer to Haley and found out that we really are each others besties. Haley+Rie=Besties FOREVER!
I was with her pretty much everyday, I even think I saw her more than I saw my own boyfriend.
Had some good times over break, had some great times...but even in the happiest week of my life there was some major downs. Everything is fine now though, just got some of the childish things to regret out of my system.
Brian and I are fabulous, and have decided that we will for sure be together forever.

2 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

I'm glad everything else turned out well.

It's Lerie Now said...

Thank you so much.