BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Theatre


Photo from: thorinteagueanimation.net

Newly brought to my attention is my skill at being someone else. I'm almost too good at not being myself. I am great at manipulating my voice as well as various other parts, such as my hair, to become that other person. I work hard at what I do to become another woman entirely...someone that I never dreamed of being. I would love to do something such as this for a living but it is hard telling how hard such a thing could be. This is a passion of mine that would take a ton of work that I'm willing to give.


1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

I'm sure you would love it and be a success. That was my dream when I was your age, but I was not brave enough to attempt it.

PS Appropriately, the word verification is "boothe". I wonder if that's a sign?