BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

This = Life


Photo from: Grapevine DJ

Above all other things in my life there is just one constant that is always deep within my soul pushing it's way through the crowded spaces inside of me. This thing is music. Silence hardly exists, find it and you may have experienced the greatest music of your life, the music in you. Music helps bring us up and maybe it will bring you down. It is a realization of what will happen or it could be a sign as to what you should do. Listen to the music in a forest...or in a field on a breezy summer day.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Yes I did and there are multiple others we could list.

Your blog was still not letting me comment, so I went in your settings and fixed it. If you use the pop-up window, it will work.

:)