BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Numero Uno


sweetnessandbitterness.blogspot.com
I probably do, I am a very loving person who loves to just go out and make friends. If I'm not making friends I am attempting to make the ones that I do have happy. It's just the way I roll, you can ask just about anybody what kind of person they think I am and they'd all probably tell you that I'm too happy or just plain crazy. Overall, I do believe that "the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return...(for) love is like oxygen, love is a many-splendored, love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!"
These quotes are from Moulin Rouge

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Excellent job on your blog. I love reading it.

You had the required number of posts and pictures. Great content. You cited pictures. You talked about OUR Will.

Grade: A