BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update Anyone?

So, I'm living in much cheaper apartments...I didn't have much food there for a hot minute. I'm losing a wonderful amount of weight. I just had one of my best friends Brittney move in with me. I'm going to assist in raising a child soon and I need a new job. Lost mine because they can't so much as answer the phone at mcd's when someone needs to call in.
My life keeps getting more and more ridiculous but I'm a helper...I help others to forget about what I need to do for me. What I need doesn't really matter to me...I realize that...I also realize that it is wrong...but too bad this is how I do things. Tell me that I need to worry about me and my happiness...I hear it quite a bit...
Tell me that everything will work out as it should...but I know better you have to work to make anything happen.
I have ruined my life enough. I'm twenty years old and already almost $600 in debt. I think it's time to help someone else have a better life.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

I will just say that it could be a lot worse. You are turning your life around and that's what matters! Hang in there and good luck. Miss you.